If you are interested in selling your business in Iowa or southwest Florida, Hawkeye Business Brokers will assist you in achieving your goal. We have over twenty years of experience in Des Moines and can provide you with the professional service required to sell your business. The following steps are taken when listing your business for sale with Hawkeye Business Brokers.
1. Contact Us - If you have questions about selling your business or feel that now is the right time to put your business on the market, contact us for an appointment to meet with you.
2. Listing Agreement - Once you decide to list your business with Hawkeye Business Brokers, your broker will assess a value for that business and it will be placed on the market at a list price determined by yourself and the broker. This list price will be represented in the listing agreement along with the other terms and conditions of that agreement.
3. Confidentiality - Hawkeye Business Brokers requires a signed confidentiality agreement before any business information is given to potential qualified buyers. Hawkeye Business Brokers will be your sole and exclusive business broker. We make certain not to jeopardize business relationships with employees, banks, creditors, and suppliers etc.
4. Advertising - After your business has been listed with us, it will be advertised in many ways, including newspaper ads, phone calls, the internet, and others. This will be done without divulging the specific name or address of the business for sale.
5. Close Contact - The brokers at Hawkeye Business Brokers will keep in close contact with the seller to inform them on the progress of the selling process.
- We will contact and conduct all negotiations with potential buyers so
as not to disrupt the seller's daily business operations. If an offer
is tendered on your business, your broker will manage all of the necessary
steps through the closing.